Welcome to Australian Hostels Association, WA

Tag: Department of Racing Gaming and Liquor

Approved Manager Questions – Getting Your ID Card

Hi All,

In the AHA(WA) Training Department, one of the most popular FAQ’s we receive is from trainees that need to know where to get their Approved Manager ID card.

See below for my answer!

I need to get my Approved Manager ID card, do I get that from the AHA?

The Approved Manager ID card is obtained by applying to the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor. The application process begins on the Departments website and then is completed when you take your application summary to an Australia Post outlet where they will finalise the application process for you.

For general information please call the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor on 08 9425 1888 or www.rgl.wa.gov.au.

For information regarding the Approved Manager process, click here for further information.

We hope this Training Tip helps you when you are at the step of requesting your Approved Manager Card.

The AHA has a dedicated Training FAQ page on their website, so if you need instant information remember to check in there first!

Alecia Stubbs
Training Manager



Corporate Sponsors