Welcome to Australian Hostels Association, WA

Tag: Liquor Licensing

Liquor Licensing: Fundraising

Most of us appreciate that our local watering hole is not only a place of enjoyment, but a gathering place for like minded individuals fostering community spirit. This couldn’t be truer than for most regional pubs in WA.

With that being said, most licensed venues try and find ways to assist in fundraising efforts for their community and local sporting groups.

And you would think this would be a straight forward process correct?


Continue reading Liquor Licensing: Fundraising

Incident Register Form – When to Complete

One of the most frequent enquiries I receive has to do with the completion of an Incident Register Form. It appears that more often than not, staff at licensed venues are being advised by Police that they need to complete the Incident Register, even when no incident has occurred.

You will find comfort in knowing that this is not the case.

Firstly, section 116A of the Liquor Control Act requires that a register of incidents is to be maintained on the licensed premises and in an acceptable form approved by the Director of Liquor Licensing.

Continue reading Incident Register Form – When to Complete

Corporate Sponsors